Checking Your Percentage of Mobile Users
By: Michael Stearns
Knowing what percentage of your users are accessing your site via a mobile device is important information for you to know. Most site owners are surprised to find out how high the percentage of mobile users is.
If you have a Google Analytics account, here is how you can view your mobile usage.
1. Log into Google Analytics
2. Click Audience > Mobile > Overview
You will see a table like the one below:
You can see the percentage of desktop, mobile, and tablet users in the "Sessions" column of the report.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm