Craft Powerful Headlines with the Headline Analyzer
Next time you craft a headline ó whether itís for a blog post, marketing email, or webpage ó give it a test run in the Headline Analyzer. This free, online tool can help you pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of your headline in regards to length, readability, keywords, and visual and emotional impact. Then, you can decide whether or not you want to adjust to create a stronger headline.
Your choice of headline can make or break your marketing material. Faced with a confusing, bland, or wordy title, your audience may choose to skip the rest of your content completely. Whether you use the Analyzer, or simply a discerning eye, taking a few minutes to evaluate your headline before you publish it is well worth your effort.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm