Prepare Your Shopping Feeds for the Holiday Season
If you have a Google Shopping Feed, part of your holiday website preparation should include reviewing Google’s 3-minute video titled “Guide to Google Shopping: Feed Best Practices.” The video offers simple tips for optimizing your feeds, and focuses on strategies for keeping your most critical product specs at the forefront.
If you are a MightyMerchant customer and have any questions about how you can apply these tips to your shopping feed(s), please don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking the orange Help Beacon located in your site manager and on our support site.
Not an owner of a shopping feed? Check out our Holiday Prep Checklist for more tips on how to ready your business and website for the coming season.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm