Review Major Changes to Google Adwords
Google has just announced several major changes to their Adwords marketing platform aimed at improving the effectiveness of their ads in a "mobile-first" world. To get the full scoop on what this will mean for your marketing strategy, we recommend that you review Google's announcement on their Adwords blog.
Here are some of the key aspects of the blog article:
- The character limit for text ads will increase, and all ads now appear in the search results column, rather than the right-hand sidebar.
- Google will now build mobile-responsive display ads for you based on content you provide.
- Tablet and desktop bids will no be longer combined (you can adjust your bid for each separately).
- You will have the option to create a "Promoted Pin" and more customized business page for your business in Google Maps.
For the full report on these changes, and more information about how you can utilize them for your benefit, check out Google's blog post.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm
- SiteBeat: December 2016 SiteBeat Newsletter
Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:26 pm
- Marketing Bite: Plan a Post-Holiday Sale
Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:07 pm
- Marketing Bite: Share Curated Content from Other Sources on Social Media
Thu, Dec 08 2016 4:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Send a Warm Welcome to Subscribers
Wed, Nov 23 2016 1:27 pm