Web Developer/Support Specialist
I graduated from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania in 2010 with three majors - English, French, and Philosophy, but I've since discovered that I enjoy web development most of all. I first started building websites in the days of table-based layout and Netscape Navigator and I've been interested in web design and development ever since. For the past two years, I have focused on making a career of it. I joined HEROweb in September of 2015 and I could not be more thrilled to be a part of the team.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, playing guitar, biking, gardening, traveling, and playing with my cat.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm