Add a QR Code to Your Business Cards
Here's a QR code that links to HEROweb's Facebook page:
The QR code that you create can link to or embed a data file that many phones can instantly add to their owner’s address book. For example, If you take this business card to a conference, you can automatically add your info to the contact list of anyone who scans your card. Then, they can give the card back to you or pass it on to someone else.
The website QRStuff.com lets you easily select the data you would like to embed into your code (such as your website URL, YouTube video, Google Maps Location, social media profiles, telephone number, email address, contact details, event details, and more). Once that is selected, you can create the code’s colors and how you want to receive the code. You can even choose to have the code printed on objects such as hats and mugs.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page