Billing Policies FAQ
Need to submit a payment? Have a question about what's covered in your monthly bill? Find the answers to your billing-related questions here.
What is included in HEROweb's free support?
Technical support for the MightyMerchant CMS is free for our customers. Examples of technical issues include:
- Helping users correct shipping miscalculations
- Assisting with fixing image uploading errors
- Assisting with setting up a shipping zone
- Showing users how to add links to another web page
What is not included in free support?
Free support does not include:
- General desktop computer assistance
- Business consulting
- Site updates
- Custom programming
These services are billed in 15 minute increments and may include the following:Desktop Computer Assistance
- Upgrading web browsers
- Opening PDF files
- Formatting Word, PDF, or Excel files
- How can I get more traffic to my site?
- How should I price my products to get more sales?
- What should I charge for shipping?
- Do you think I should use this video or that masthead?
Any requests for changes to website templates, Site Manager content updates, or custom programming will be billed in 15 minute increments.
Is a deposit required to start my project?
Yes. HEROweb requires a 50% deposit to reserve a spot in our production queue for your project. The remaining balance is due upon HEROweb's completion of the contract deliverables.
Is my deposit refundable?
Partially. If your project is cancelled before the initial mockup is approved, we will refund up to 50% of your deposit.
When is my account balance due?
A 50% deposit is required to reserve a spot in our production queue. The remaining half is due per the production schedule, when HEROweb has fulfilled the deliverables as outlined in the project contract. In some cases, HEROweb may negotiate an installment plan; however, the balance is due upon completion of the contract in all cases.
How do I make a payment?
For your convenience, HEROweb offers three payment options:
- Call us at (541) 746-6418 to set up automatic monthly payments using your credit or debit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
- Pay online via our secure form.
- Mail your payment to HEROweb Marketing and Design, PO Box 2137, Jasper, OR 97438.
Remember, when you make your payment annually, you receive one month for FREE!
When is my monthly payment due?
Payments are due upon receipt and are late 30 days after the date of the invoice. For example, if you are invoice is dated November 1, your payment is due when you receive the invoice and late as of December 1.
What period of service is covered under each invoice?
Invoices for the month are sent by the 1st and cover the current month. HEROweb's monthly services fee covers the invoiced month
Billable services are invoiced upon completion of the work.
Website updates are typically billed after the service is complete.
For example, your June 1st invoice covers the MightyMerchant monthly service fee for the month of June. It may also include billable work we did for you during the month of May.
Can I set up automatic or recurring payments?
Yes! we are happy to set up an automatic payment for your account. Contact us at (541) 746-6418 if you would like to set up recurring payments by credit card.
Remember, when you pay annually, one month is FREE!
What happens if my payment is late?
Late payments are assessed a finance charge of 1.5% per month on the overdue balance. We may suspend your website for non-payment. If we suspend your website, a $75 reactivation fee will be applied to your account.
What happens if I neglect to pay my bill?
If you neglect to pay your bill, HEROweb may suspend your service. We will send written notification to you 10 days prior to deactivation.
A reactivation fee of $75 will be applied to suspended accounts.
How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel your service by submitting 30 days written notice to email@example.com. You are not required to state a reason for your cancellation, but we would appreciate any feedback you have about why you're leaving.
HEROweb also reserves the right to cancel service at any time by submitting 30 days written notice to you.
I have paid an annual fee and want to cancel my site. Do you prorate a refund?
Unfortunately, HEROweb is unable to refund annual subscriptions. Customers who anticipate a change in their account status are encouraged to remain on the monthly plan.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page