Make Your Homepage Mobile-Friendly
This holiday season mobile shopping is going to be bigger than ever. Even if you don't have a fully mobile optimized site, there are some simple steps you can take to help boost mobile conversions for the holidays. One effective step you can take is to make sure your key products or content is easily visible on the homepage.
Mobile users aren't as willing to click around as traditional desktop users. Try linking your most important and best selling products prominently on the homepage. Use your Google Analytics account to find the pages mobile users go to most often, and link directly to those from the homepage. Finally, make sure your phone number is clearly visible and easy to find on your homepage.
For more tips, check out our article How Smart Design Can Boost Mobile eCommerce Sales.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page