Update Your Website FAQ - It's About Time!
Do you have an FAQ, or Frequently Asked Questions, section on your website? If you are like us, or many of our customers, you created the FAQ when you first made your website, and then you haven't given it another thought! Why don't you take a moment to give it a quick update.
FAQs are an invaluable time-saver for you as they can reduce the precious time spent answering the same questions over and over. Linking to your FAQ from your contact form is also a great idea as a reminder to your customers that you have answers for them on your website.
So, take a moment and review your FAQ. Take a deep breath first - because you might find something on there that is shockingly out of date! If you haven't reviewed your FAQ in a while, add a new entry that is relevant to your current business practices. If you don't have an FAQ on your site and would like to add one, just ask us.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page