Create Product Feeds For Mobile Search
People are spending more time using their phones to search for products and services. With the explosion of smartphone apps, there are now numerous ways for consumers to comparison shop even while they are inside a store. If someone wants to see how much something costs at another shop in the same mall, elsewhere in town or online, there's an app for that.
ShopSavvy allows retailers to deliver a feed to their service. Consumers can then see your inventory, deals and pricing, as well as purchase products through your website or by visiting your local store. Set up your products through ShopSavvy and get them in front of millions of consumers to expand your reach.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page