View Search Term Data in Google Webmaster Tools
We recommend that you take some time to look over which search terms earn you the most clicks in Webmaster Tools. Having a strong grasp of what search terms are leading people to your site can show you where you’re currently having search engine optimization success, and where you need to do more work.
To access search query data, use the following steps:
- Log in to your Webmaster Tools profile at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools.
- If you have access to the data for multiple websites in Webmaster Tools, you will need to select the desired website from the list.
- Click “Search Traffic” in the left-hand column.
- Click “Search Analytics.”
If you haven’t yet set up Webmaster Tools for your site, please follow our Google: Webmaster Tools Setup instructions on our Support Site.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page