Optimize Your Site For Phone Calls
Do you have a place of business that receives phone calls frequently? Maybe you own a restaurant, doctor's office, veterinary clinic, massage therapist, or other service-oriented business? Having your phone number in your home page title is a great convenience for those who are looking online for a way to reach you.
Posting your phone number prominently in your website header is also a great help to site visitors as they browse. You've given them all of the info they need to pick up the phone and give you a call to ask a question, place a pick-up order, or make an appointment.
Add your phone number to your page title and in your website header. Make your phone number on your website text, rather than an image, as search engines can't "see" images, and images may load improperly or not at all if your site is not optimized for mobile devices.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page