Develop a Circle of Trusted Customers
When making key business/marketing decisions one of the best resources you have for advice is your own customer base. At HEROweb, we're quite fortunate to have an intelligent and business-savvy group of customers.
While some customers are happy to help you improve your products and services, it can take time and a little work to build a relationship with customers to the point that you can rely on them for strategic input.
- Be on the look-out for customers who seem smart and interested in your business.
- Build rapport with these customers through contact, either in-person, via email, or other communication channels.
- Ask these customers if they'd be willing to give feedback on a change you're considering - it could be a new pricing structure, or adding an additional line of products.
Often you can learn the most from those whom you are serving.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page