Search Marketing Intensive
HEROweb’s SEO intensive is a one-time comprehensive optimization of your site to take care of basic SEO tasks and set your site up for future success in the main search engines.
In its simplest terms, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of tuning a website to increase the odds of achieving higher rankings in the major search engines. There are no tricks or shortcuts to Search Engine Optimization. Success ultimately depends on creating a site that is easy-to-use and has valuable content for users. Search optimization should be considered a long-term project — as the search engines evolve and your competitors improve their own positions. It makes sense to view your site as a live entity that needs to grow and adapt.
The initial SEO intensive includes:
- Google Analytics set-up.
- Site Search set-up in Google Analytics.
- Google Webmaster Tools set-up.
- Research and Identification of mission-critical keyword phrases.
- Site optimization of homepage and ten main category pages.
- Optimization of page titles and category-page text.
- Search optimization summary and review of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools data with site owner.