- Using HEROweb Technical Support Services
As a customer of HEROweb and user of the MightyMerchant platform, you are entitled to free technical support for your website. Please read on to learn how to best use our support services and what is included in our support services.
- MightyMerchant Support Center
Our Support Center talks about the basics of an Ecommerce business and using the MightyMerchant platform.
- HEROweb Email Account Support Guidelines
HEROweb Marketing and Design provides a wide range of products and services all geared to helping you achieve your...
- PCI Security Scans
Payment Card Industry standards have become increasingly important to the credit card processing industry, many companies now offer services that can scan your website and identify potential vulnerabilities or concerns.
- Information for Customers Working with Third-Party Providers
These are our guidelines for customers working with third-party providers and subcontractors, such as web marketing companies, who are making use of the MightyMerchant Ecommerce Platform to work on our customers' websites. We welcome the opportunity to work with other firms to help in our customer's success. We have put together these guidelines to help clarify the best ways to utilize our system and to ensure good communication among all parties involved.
- Utilizing Web Security Certificates
Overview A security certificate is a vital component of any website. We recommend that all websites, whether they are facilitating...
- Merchant Accounts & Payment Processing
HEROweb recommends the following options for accepting credit cards on your site. Typically a payment processing company will have...
- HEROweb Consulting Services
HEROweb provides a range of web marketing services and resources. Although we are not a consulting or training company,...
- Downloading Your Site Resources/Moving Your Site
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page