Make Sure Your Marketing Email Blasts Have Strong and Plentiful Call-To-Action B
The goal of many email marketing blasts is to drive customers to your website to make a purchase or sign up for a service. With that goal in mind, one of the most important steps you can take when constructing your email marketing piece is to make sure you give the reader many obvious opportunities to click through to your site.
We see many site owners compose long and thoughtful emails that introduce new products or share important information. Often, the only link to their website is a small one at the bottom of the email.
By adding colorful buttons throughout the email blast, readers will be continually encouraged and reminded to click through to your website. And that is the result you are after!
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page