Make A Page For Local Customers
In addition to your website giving you a global reach, it can also help you develop a rich connection with your local audience. Consider developing a page on your website that speaks directly to local customers. Even if you don't have a brick and mortar store, there are many shoppers out there who would prefer to buy from a business based in their region. Don't miss the opportunity to connect with local shoppers.
Here is some content you might want to focus on when creating a page for local customers:
- Targeted Sales - offer local customers a discount on items purchased in your physical store.
- Tour of Your Store/Business - let customers see the people behind the website; you can make a video and feature your employees!
- Good Local Deeds & Community Involvement - Show customers how you support the community and invite them to do the same.
- Your Story - give customers a chance to know the story behind your business and the type of people they are supporting.
- Local Reviews - include links to any local write-ups or even display your yelp reviews right on your site to help boost customer confidence.
Creating a page aimed at local customers can be an easy way to drive more traffic to your physical store, or just remind customers that they aren't buying from a faceless corporation. If you're a HEROweb customer and want any assistance in setting up a page for local customers, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi