Make the Switch to Google Analytics 5
Keeping up with all of Google's new services and features sometimes feels like a full-time job. In 2011 Google made a new version of Google Analytics available.
We recommend you make the change to using the new version, which has some great features including easier segmenting and filtering, improved goal tracking, mobile traffic reporting, and better support for social media tracking. On top of that, the entire interface has been redone, and once you get past the initial pain of learning where everything is, you will probably love it.
Switching is easy: just log into Google Analytics and click "New Version" at the top of the page. We invite you to check out an article we have written over at Practical eCommerce called Transitioning to the New Google Analytics.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page