Increase Your Email Click-Through Rate
Want to increase your email click-through rate by 30%? It's as easy as including social sharing options.
A report from GetResponse, a leading email marketing provider announced that emails that include just one social sharing option generated 30% higher click-through rates than emails without any social sharing links. That click-through rate jumped to 55% higher with three or more social sharing options.
Including social sharing buttons is generally an easy option to implement. Email marketing providers such as Vertical Response allow you to include social sharing buttons with just one click. Another good way to improve your click-through rate is to include a "forward to a friend" option in your email marketing campaigns. For an example of what social sharing looks like, scroll to the bottom of this page under "Follow Us".
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page