Create a Feedback Page
When customers have a positive experience with your business you want to make it as easy as possible for them to share that experience with others. You might even want to give them a helpful nudge as to the type of information you are looking for. Consider creating a customer feedback page with links to all the places they can give you a recommendation. Create a contact form so that you can feature their testimonials on your website. Also include links to your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, Yelp page, and any other social networks you are active on.
Once you have your feedback page created you can include the URL in communications with your customers. For example, in post-purchase emails encourage them to visit your feedback page and leave comments about their experience. For an example of a feedback page, visit our own website.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page