Watch Google’s Video on Upcoming Search Engine Algorithm Changes
Google recently unveiled a seven minute video giving insight as to what webmasters should expect in the next few months regarding key changes in Google’s search algorithms. Matt Cutts, Google's head of Webspam (or Google’s SEO guru, in some circles) covers all the details. If organic search placement is important to your business, we recommend you watch this video!
Google is working hard to keep their search results fair and relevant. Their latest changes are focused on devaluing sites that have engaged in practices that they consider a little shady and rewarding sites that have great content for users.
Take a few minutes over your morning cup of coffee to watch the video and learn about the upcoming changes that Google is looking to implement to improve the quality of their search rankings.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page