Server Access Assistance
We have put together the following guidelines related to server access. Our top priority is security. We do our best to balance security considerations with the needs of our customers to update their sites and download/upload data.
- Site Updates - Virtually all site changes to a MightyMerchant site can be accomplished through the MightyMerchant site manager. If you have not used the MightyMerchant site manager or don't remember how to access your site manager, let us know, and we can help get you going.
- FTP Access - Security is our top priority. As our webservers handle several million dollars a month in transactions and we are required to conform to industry guidelines for security, we rarely provide ftp access to customers or third party vendors. Typically there is very little in the way of ongoing changes that requires ftp access. If you feel there are some site changes you are unable to make, let us know what those are, and we will do our best to help.
- Uploading and Downloading Files - If you need to upload or download files, please give us the details of your specific needs and we are happy to help. Because our sites are database-driven, there is typically very little need to access the files on the web server. Most of what you need should be accessible via the database.
- Third Party Marketing Firms- We are glad to help our customers and their marketing teams accomplish what they need. Often, small updates or placement of verification codes, redirect files, or landing pages, can be done at little or no charge. If a request will require more significant time or the installation of advanced functionality, we will let you know the cost before doing any work. Please Contact Us to discuss the details of your request.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm